Forum Replies Created

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Nice to meet you! When、BBS Kakiko is here! #13618
    yoohiyy
    Participant

    What is Seiko mods、"Mini turtle version" recommended by the manager 39mm、You will be directed to the US site, but ...。Can I buy from there? When I was based in Hong Kong before、I think there was a line column to Japan。US site (North America、(Canada only) is not treated as Japan。Buy on UK site? In any case、It is a point that the country name of Japan is not displayed in the target to the shipping area。

    What is Seiko? Who do you think you can do business with?

    in reply to: Nice to meet you! When、BBS Kakiko is here! #12006
    yoohiyy
    Participant

    Recently、MM300m (Marimas SBDX type branch number-23;ー25;-29 etc.) I have come to often see the creative dial on ebay.。・ ・ ・ With a realistic SEIKO logo、"Marinemaster" with chitin in the direction of 6 o'clock”Those with the notation of。Before, even if there was a seiko logo made in the Philippines、Something that wasn't made so close (similar)、It comes out in a grade that can be mistaken for the current one、Marvel! !! Probably resale on ebay、It seems that the parts manufacturer of the third group is selling under a different name.。Furthermore、Damage processing、Meteorite collision slash mark dial、This is Chimimoryō。

    SPB029 I've been tracking for the last few years(Thai limited silver smoke guilloche carved white dial)、The original "donovan lai" comes out with a flat clear white dial without carving.”( donovan lai EDC store)It's made、Someone else was listing on ebay。(Of course、I bought it) If you search by a little pirated route、I have entered the realm of personal trading and the purchase procedure seems to be troublesome, so I am avoiding it ...

    “reddit”(A site that introduces buying and selling between individuals) ・ ・ ・ "https://www.reddit.com/r/SecondhandModParts/ ”Because there are sellers who make payments with paypal、I think it's okay、First of all, log registration on site、Observing the rules I read it, so it's troublesome、I thought。

    ”CHRONOSPRIDE” 「https://chronospride.com/ ”Ebay only sells dragon shroud parts and pure watches.、It's fine on the dedicated site! It feels like everything is there (also handles pirated versions) ... well、It looks like a select shop。Other Namoki、It seems that they also handle Seiko Mod products.。By the way, it seems that ebay is an Australian seller.、The private store is Indonesia。Well、It's Oceania in a broad sense (Austronesian languages ​​= including Southeast Asia)。 Previously yoohiyy PT36&36The shroud introduced in、chronopride was a misspelling、I'm sorry。For reference, I will attach an image of reddit

    Reference image on reddit

     

    in reply to: Nice to meet you! When、BBS Kakiko is here! #12146
    yoohiyy
    Participant

    Ah、!!Let's easily inform everyone on the BBS about the parts sale (crystal gasket) of "Namoki Mod"! I had the intention of thinking ... at first、(Just in case yesterday、(Same content) Since it is in the "contact bulletin board" and "parts information" of the members ... Those who are interested、Look ^^;(Hungat、Huff ... Sazae-san wants to see)

    in reply to: Nice to meet you! When、BBS Kakiko is here! #12145
    yoohiyy
    Participant

    URL、When you post by pasting the web index source、Do you get into spam? ??

    some time ago、I confirmed the contents of the thread set up for the members。(Forget the guy in '19。Because the peculiarity of the dial entanglement of Stargate Gen1 was solved by the previous verification)

    Still、12Did / 8 get caught on John's death anniversary (40th lap)?

    now、John Lennon / Plastic Ono Band (Japanese title):I'm sending while listening to John's soul)。

     

    in reply to: Nice to meet you! When、BBS Kakiko is here! #11945
    yoohiyy
    Participant

    Recently taken out (Seiko 5) SNX809 << 7S26-0480 >> is in black、2.4mm thickness。On the other hand, SKX031 << 7S26-0040 10bar diver? 》 Is about 3mm thick。Both are pointed out in 4408_171 (for divers)、”identifying mark”= There is a unique mark 〇 dent、After all, the distinction can only be made by visual inspection of the actual situation ... Seiko、Unreliable yaw(`Д´*)No ...

    Above is SNX809 (with 2 calendars)、Move of lower SKX031

    ※by the way、Store Manager、Kakiko here ... You can't see the latest version (the one with the larger numbering number) unless you press the scroll ... How about the descending order method of the PC?

    in reply to: Nice to meet you! When、BBS Kakiko is here! #11848
    yoohiyy
    Participant

    Store manager!

    As expected、It's the same osaka as "Kanjani Eight" ♫ Positive ~、It's a positive comment。Well、Russia also has a boss talk、Poland (one-second-closer = dr.seikostein) in Eastern Europe (← old Utsu connected to the Warsaw Pact))It's not strange that there are many people who like watches because of their cultural background.。Looking at the store manager and the people who liked this insta、There are quite a few Russian user names.。Even in the commentary、Since the store manager has added the URL destination、It's okay to access this side! (also、Introduce to your friends、In an infinite loop that says "Good luck !!")

    in reply to: Nice to meet you! When、BBS Kakiko is here! #11845
    yoohiyy
    Participant

    Yesterday、I've been watching the special feature of Vladimir Putin (called the man most feared by America) on "History Channel"。・ ・ ・ The previous administration was established、As a shadow meritorious person。(With the intention of revenge on Hillary、It is said that he set up a cyber and dragged down the Democratic Party ...)

    somehow、It smells like cyber! << I'm kidding、・・・(゜ ゜ ゜)》 I feel like I'm looking for business material.。When I purchased a Tyco Note-like (solid top & screw connection) made on ebay before、Seller is Russian Federation(Irkutsk) Even though it is located、The stuff arrived by shipping from Southeast Asia。From any network point by remote control、I think he is demonstrating his commercial talent。

    by the way、I got the idea of ​​"BBS" (easy bulletin board) here! (A casual topic & details are requested = ⇒ Members are seeking answers、Inducing role such as & etc. )

    surely、It ’s just easy、Without a key (without member login)、You can browse this part of the forum!

    there、The main subject is from yoohiyy、... Someone recently sees、"King ..." series (King Smo、King Turtle、Would you like to introduce the mod version of King Samurai)? Even ebay、The dial is now available separately。(Waffle tailoring、Isn't it like a Patic Nautilus atmosphere? !! And ...) The white dial (samurai) was around $ 130.、I stopped because it was expensive。

    BBS ・ ・ ・ A group that puts bull-dog sauce on barbeque? (The manager's specialty is the garden / barbecue with a tarp in the parking lot of his car!) Bulletin (preliminary report)-It's a board-system。bull ... It was the 6th frequency (whether it was once in the past question) class of Eiken 1st grade。It was no sekichi。(´Д`;)ヾ

     

    yoohiyy
    Participant

    The manager (s)

    Get an early reply、Thank you。

    (When I was looking at it on my PC, I said "Easy !!" in the right column.、because there was、I immediately threw things that had been moody for the past few days。Should I really ask the members? Where I thought)

    by the way、(I later saw the contents of this easy-to-follow version that was also introduced in the main story.、Even if it deviates from the store manager's purpose, it's a detour! There was a place I thought ...) "I don't want you to set up a new topic as much as possible ..."。

    This time 4U & 4O、It is the same kind as "About the compatibility of the dial seat" of the members.、Because it is an already-issued matter、I should have thrown that "question about re-review !!"

    A little、I was worried about the gap between the "easy" recommendation and the warning statement.。(ヽ ´ω`)Tohoho ...

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)