Home Forums Feel free bulletin board (BBS) Nice to meet you! When、BBS Kakiko is here!

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • Author
      tencho
      Keymaster

Some time ago、There are many inquiries in the thread "General custom information (including how to procure parts)" created by yoohiyy.、Added parts shop information。
      yoohiyy, I changed the thread title a little without permission.、I'm sorry m(_”_)m

mr.tencho
      Participant

Finally, Citizen has started to move! Did the majors notice ...

https://citizen.jp/fts/index.html

mr.tencho
      Participant

It seems that Brian May's limited model will be released again ❗️😃

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaFkvVEsXrl/?utm_medium=copy_link

mr.tencho
      Participant

Mr.Shop watch shop is as new information、We will be temporarily closed tomorrow、3 consecutive holidays from tomorrow to 5th (Sunday)! Please understand!

mr.tencho
      Participant

It's been a while since I was Kakiko (sweat)
      Inquiries from customers、If you know、Please tell me。
      "Did you know that Dauphin needles (size 12 mm, 9 mm) like the attached photo are sold somewhere?
      I checked the items sold at parts stores in the United States.、The needle is about 600 yen, the shipping fee is about 6,000 yen, and the shipping fee is not high! I feel。」
      Is to say。

yoohiyy
      Participant

What is Seiko mods、"Mini turtle version" recommended by the manager 39mm、You will be directed to the US site, but ...。Can I buy from there? When I was based in Hong Kong before、I think there was a line column to Japan。US site (North America、(Canada only) is not treated as Japan。Buy on UK site? In any case、It is a point that the country name of Japan is not displayed in the target to the shipping area。

What is Seiko? Who do you think you can do business with?

mr.tencho
        Participant

Ah、It's right!
        Was the pull source a US site? (Sweat) Excuse me。
        so、US site will not be sent to Japan、I used to、I was coldly told, "It's a non-compliant, American-only site!"。

However、Honma I don't think anyone is able to do business! That's right!
        I want you to take good care of Japanese users。

mr.tencho
      Participant

This is Kakiko after a long time(^^;
      While the new work information came from Crystaltimes (Seikomods) last nightCreative mini turtle caseThere is、Since the case diameter seems to be 39 mm、This is a good feeling!

yoohiyy
      Participant

Recently、MM300m (Marimas SBDX type branch number-23;ー25;-29 etc.) I have come to often see the creative dial on ebay.。・ ・ ・ With a realistic SEIKO logo、"Marinemaster" with chitin in the direction of 6 o'clock”Those with the notation of。Before, even if there was a seiko logo made in the Philippines、Something that wasn't made so close (similar)、It comes out in a grade that can be mistaken for the current one、Marvel! !! Probably resale on ebay、It seems that the parts manufacturer of the third group is selling under a different name.。Furthermore、Damage processing、Meteorite collision slash mark dial、This is Chimimoryō。

SPB029 I've been tracking for the last few years(Thai limited silver smoke guilloche carved white dial)、The original "donovan lai" comes out with a flat clear white dial without carving.”( donovan lai EDC store)It's made、Someone else was listing on ebay。(Of course、I bought it) If you search by a little pirated route、I have entered the realm of personal trading and the purchase procedure seems to be troublesome, so I am avoiding it ...

“reddit”(A site that introduces buying and selling between individuals) ・ ・ ・ "https://www.reddit.com/r/SecondhandModParts/ ”Because there are sellers who make payments with paypal、I think it's okay、First of all, log registration on site、Observing the rules I read it, so it's troublesome、I thought。

”CHRONOSPRIDE” 「https://chronospride.com/ ”Ebay only sells dragon shroud parts and pure watches.、It's fine on the dedicated site! It feels like everything is there (also handles pirated versions) ... well、It looks like a select shop。Other Namoki、It seems that they also handle Seiko Mod products.。By the way, it seems that ebay is an Australian seller.、The private store is Indonesia。Well、It's Oceania in a broad sense (Austronesian languages ​​= including Southeast Asia)。 Previously yoohiyy PT36&36The shroud introduced in、chronopride was a misspelling、I'm sorry。For reference, I will attach an image of reddit

Reference image on reddit

mr.tencho
        Participant

yoohiyy's、It seems that the post last December was waiting for approval again without my knowledge.、Sorry m(_”_)m
        Creative (copy) dial with this kind of SEIKO logo??Has come out a little more recently, hasn't it?…
        I'm sure SEIKO is also working,、How to move??I have no choice but to watch over…

mr.tencho
      Participant

Two topics in the Members Forum have been updated for the first time in a while。
      The case of the outer diameter of the back cover of the divers that I did not notice unexpectedly、takabon's"Today's Failure" episode has arrived from。
      I think you all have a lot of mistakes, from small mistakes to big mistakes.、Proud of failure??Please do!

yoohiyy
      Participant

Ah、!!Let's easily inform everyone on the BBS about the parts sale (crystal gasket) of "Namoki Mod"! I had the intention of thinking ... at first、(Just in case yesterday、(Same content) Since it is in the "contact bulletin board" and "parts information" of the members ... Those who are interested、Look ^^;(Hungat、Huff ... Sazae-san wants to see)

mr.tencho
      Participant

I will delete this 3 consecutive throws later。
      Create a test account、I posted from a different environment、There seems to be no problem…

yoohiyy
        Participant

URL、When you post by pasting the web index source、Do you get into spam? ??

some time ago、I confirmed the contents of the thread set up for the members。(Forget the guy in '19。Because the peculiarity of the dial entanglement of Stargate Gen1 was solved by the previous verification)

Still、12Did / 8 get caught on John's death anniversary (40th lap)?

now、John Lennon / Plastic Ono Band (Japanese title):I'm sending while listening to John's soul)。

mr.tencho
        Participant

It's was so! When you enter a URL、It may be that the system has the approval of the administrator.??Study (sweat)
        In any case、I'm sorry。

yoohiyy
      Participant

Recently taken out (Seiko 5) SNX809 << 7S26-0480 >> is in black、2.4mm thickness。On the other hand, SKX031 << 7S26-0040 10bar diver? 》 Is about 3mm thick。Both are pointed out in 4408_171 (for divers)、”identifying mark”= There is a unique mark 〇 dent、After all, the distinction can only be made by visual inspection of the actual situation ... Seiko、Unreliable yaw(`Д´*)No ...

Above is SNX809 (with 2 calendars)、Move of lower SKX031

※by the way、Store Manager、Kakiko here ... You can't see the latest version (the one with the larger numbering number) unless you press the scroll ... How about the descending order method of the PC?

mr.tencho
        Participant

yoohiyy's、Thank you。
        That's right! Actually, if the thread grows like this、Scrolling is annoying…When、I was thinking。
        so、I can't seem to do it on the system、Just ask the administrator、I had the latest Kakiko changed to come up。
        then、Hamburger menu for smartphones and tablets (three) Also has this BBS link、You can access it immediately。Thank you。

mitsuru
      Participant

Thank you, Mr. Fujimoto。

Gray spacer(thin)

Black spacer(thick)

And selfish belief、

From now on, after taking out the movement、I would like to check the spacer first (laughs)

mitsuru
      Participant

Good evening、It's a spacer, but is the shape of the tube O type different from that of the U type? I only have a U type and have never seen it (laughs) Old(Maybe 10 years with serial number)SNZF spacer is also black、The spacer of the movement removed from SKX is also black、When I put it in, I notice that the lid does not close and the thickness is different。 gray(thin) black(thick)I thought, but am I making a mistake? NH36 spacer and SNZF spacer are similar at about 3mm? What is the color of the spacer changed????Beginners don't understand why, so can anyone please tell me?。 Is it okay to put a gray spacer?、2Do you separate them and replace them?(Sweat thank you。

mr.tencho
        Participant

Good morning!>mitsuru
        so、I've only seen the gray gray of NH is light、7There are both black S and 4R。Of my storeRegular 5 pagesAs written in "Dial custom information" in the specifications of each product such as、Various。Rather, there are fewer O-types.。

mr.tencho
      Participant

Notice of early today!
      My store manager will go out for private use from now on、This is the closing of the store today。
      We will reply to subsequent inquiries and emails from tomorrow onwards.。
      Excuse me、Thank you m(_”_)m

mr.tencho
      Participant

Ah、That said、I'm likely to hear the opinion that it's wrong to have something unrelated to the clock (sweat)、I will think for a while。

mr.tencho
      Participant

It might be interesting to set up a topic for hobbies other than watches (such as cars in my case) on this BBS.??I was inspired now、I'll keep it in my mind before I forget it (laughs)

mr.tencho
      Participant

:About new user registration that I wrote earlier:
      Since then, the number of users who only register has increased with considerable momentum.、Over 40 cases in the last few days、This is the first time。
      In the future, we will take the following measures.。
      IDs for which no password has been set (have never logged in) will be deleted regularly with administrator privileges.、Please note。

yoohiyy
      Participant

Store manager!

As expected、It's the same osaka as "Kanjani Eight" ♫ Positive ~、It's a positive comment。Well、Russia also has a boss talk、Poland (one-second-closer = dr.seikostein) in Eastern Europe (← old Utsu connected to the Warsaw Pact))It's not strange that there are many people who like watches because of their cultural background.。Looking at the store manager and the people who liked this insta、There are quite a few Russian user names.。Even in the commentary、Since the store manager has added the URL destination、It's okay to access this side! (also、Introduce to your friends、In an infinite loop that says "Good luck !!")

yoohiyy
      Participant

Yesterday、I've been watching the special feature of Vladimir Putin (called the man most feared by America) on "History Channel"。・ ・ ・ The previous administration was established、As a shadow meritorious person。(With the intention of revenge on Hillary、It is said that he set up a cyber and dragged down the Democratic Party ...)

somehow、It smells like cyber! << I'm kidding、・・・(゜ ゜ ゜)》 I feel like I'm looking for business material.。When I purchased a Tyco Note-like (solid top & screw connection) made on ebay before、Seller is Russian Federation(Irkutsk) Even though it is located、The stuff arrived by shipping from Southeast Asia。From any network point by remote control、I think he is demonstrating his commercial talent。

by the way、I got the idea of ​​"BBS" (easy bulletin board) here! (A casual topic & details are requested = ⇒ Members are seeking answers、Inducing role such as & etc. )

surely、It ’s just easy、Without a key (without member login)、You can browse this part of the forum!

there、The main subject is from yoohiyy、... Someone recently sees、"King ..." series (King Smo、King Turtle、Would you like to introduce the mod version of King Samurai)? Even ebay、The dial is now available separately。(Waffle tailoring、Isn't it like a Patic Nautilus atmosphere? !! And ...) The white dial (samurai) was around $ 130.、I stopped because it was expensive。

BBS ・ ・ ・ A group that puts bull-dog sauce on barbeque? (The manager's specialty is the garden / barbecue with a tarp in the parking lot of his car!) Bulletin (preliminary report)-It's a board-system。bull ... It was the 6th frequency (whether it was once in the past question) class of Eiken 1st grade。It was no sekichi。(´Д`;)ヾ

mr.tencho
        Participant

yoohiyy's、Hey、Are you being targeted?…!!(Sweat)
        Because you will be able to see the members forum、Maybe、If you want to see pdf files of machine technical guides and parts lists among Russian enthusiasts、If you register as a member of seiko5.club、You can see it on the forum! I wonder if things are spreading??Nante、I figured out。

mr.tencho
      Participant

Actually from the beginning、I have user registrations from people who seem to be parapara and overseas.、There are actually 20 new registrations from Saturday night to the last minute、I'm surprised。
      Almost half of them seem to be from Russia within the range that can be seen from the email address.。
      However、Most of them only register、No password set。Because of that, I can't post, so what is it for all of you to browse?…??When、It ’s strange.。

mr.tencho
      Participant

"Today's failure" in the members forum…Was added、Please post steadily! ^^

mr.tencho
      Participant

Created a topic about the Atlas series (SKZ211 etc.) with little information in "Parts Information" of the Members Forum。
      Those who know bezel and bezel insert information、Please tell me。Thank you。

mr.tencho
      Participant

This BBS is a simple bulletin board as the title suggests!
      This topic will be displayed at the top、Please use (write) this as a BBS-like bulletin board where you can casually write.。
      Yet、Since there is a full-scale forum within the members、Please do not create new topics here as much as possible
      (* Categories and categories not found in the Members Forum、You can simply create an interesting topic! ^^)

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.