Forum Replies Created

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Nice to meet you! When、BBS Kakiko is here! #11894
    mr.tencho
    Participant

    Good morning!>mitsuru
    so、I've only seen the gray gray of NH is light、7There are both black S and 4R。Of my storeRegular 5 pagesAs written in "Dial custom information" in the specifications of each product such as、Various。Rather, there are fewer O-types.。

    in reply to: Nice to meet you! When、BBS Kakiko is here! #11877
    mr.tencho
    Participant

    Notice of early today!
    My store manager will go out for private use from now on、This is the closing of the store today。
    We will reply to subsequent inquiries and emails from tomorrow onwards.。
    Excuse me、Thank you m(_”_)m

    in reply to: Nice to meet you! When、BBS Kakiko is here! #11872
    mr.tencho
    Participant

    Ah、That said、I'm likely to hear the opinion that it's wrong to have something unrelated to the clock (sweat)、I will think for a while。

    in reply to: Nice to meet you! When、BBS Kakiko is here! #11871
    mr.tencho
    Participant

    It might be interesting to set up a topic for hobbies other than watches (such as cars in my case) on this BBS.??I was inspired now、I'll keep it in my mind before I forget it (laughs)

    in reply to: Nice to meet you! When、BBS Kakiko is here! #11863
    mr.tencho
    Participant

    :About new user registration that I wrote earlier:
    Since then, the number of users who only register has increased with considerable momentum.、Over 40 cases in the last few days、This is the first time。
    In the future, we will take the following measures.。
    IDs for which no password has been set (have never logged in) will be deleted regularly with administrator privileges.、Please note。

    in reply to: Nice to meet you! When、BBS Kakiko is here! #11846
    mr.tencho
    Participant

    yoohiyy's、Hey、Are you being targeted?…!!(Sweat)
    Because you will be able to see the members forum、Maybe、If you want to see pdf files of machine technical guides and parts lists among Russian enthusiasts、If you register as a member of seiko5.club、You can see it on the forum! I wonder if things are spreading??Nante、I figured out。

    in reply to: Nice to meet you! When、BBS Kakiko is here! #11842
    mr.tencho
    Participant

    Actually from the beginning、I have user registrations from people who seem to be parapara and overseas.、There are actually 20 new registrations from Saturday night to the last minute、I'm surprised。
    Almost half of them seem to be from Russia within the range that can be seen from the email address.。
    However、Most of them only register、No password set。Because of that, I can't post, so what is it for all of you to browse?…??When、It ’s strange.。

    mr.tencho
    Participant

    Sorry for the complicated thing 🙇🏻‍♂️

    so、Topic matter、I intended to do that、I think it can't be helped with this style、No problem。It doesn't matter what you do 😆、I'm sorry。

    Originally it is better not to set up a topic、I don't know how to do it 😅

    Or、Try it for a while、Then think。

    mr.tencho
    Participant

    yoohiyy's、Thank you for using it immediately ❗️

    Have completely、You're right。I'm telling you、Refers to the shape of the inside of the crown tube。Because it is、The postscript case is also true.。

    in reply to: Nice to meet you! When、BBS Kakiko is here! #11797
    mr.tencho
    Participant

    "Today's failure" in the members forum…Was added、Please post steadily! ^^

    in reply to: Nice to meet you! When、BBS Kakiko is here! #11786
    mr.tencho
    Participant

    Created a topic about the Atlas series (SKZ211 etc.) with little information in "Parts Information" of the Members Forum。
    Those who know bezel and bezel insert information、Please tell me。Thank you。

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)