Home Forums Feel free bulletin board (BBS) Nice to meet you! When、BBS Kakiko is here! Reply To: Nice to meet you! When、BBS Kakiko is here!

yoohiyy
Participant

Recently、MM300m (Marimas SBDX type branch number-23;ー25;-29 etc.) I have come to often see the creative dial on ebay.。・ ・ ・ With a realistic SEIKO logo、"Marinemaster" with chitin in the direction of 6 o'clock”Those with the notation of。Before, even if there was a seiko logo made in the Philippines、Something that wasn't made so close (similar)、It comes out in a grade that can be mistaken for the current one、Marvel! !! Probably resale on ebay、It seems that the parts manufacturer of the third group is selling under a different name.。Furthermore、Damage processing、Meteorite collision slash mark dial、This is Chimimoryō。

SPB029 I've been tracking for the last few years(Thai limited silver smoke guilloche carved white dial)、The original "donovan lai" comes out with a flat clear white dial without carving.”( donovan lai EDC store)It's made、Someone else was listing on ebay。(Of course、I bought it) If you search by a little pirated route、I have entered the realm of personal trading and the purchase procedure seems to be troublesome, so I am avoiding it ...

“reddit”(A site that introduces buying and selling between individuals) ・ ・ ・ "https://www.reddit.com/r/SecondhandModParts/ ”Because there are sellers who make payments with paypal、I think it's okay、First of all, log registration on site、Observing the rules I read it, so it's troublesome、I thought。

”CHRONOSPRIDE” 「https://chronospride.com/ ”Ebay only sells dragon shroud parts and pure watches.、It's fine on the dedicated site! It feels like everything is there (also handles pirated versions) ... well、It looks like a select shop。Other Namoki、It seems that they also handle Seiko Mod products.。By the way, it seems that ebay is an Australian seller.、The private store is Indonesia。Well、It's Oceania in a broad sense (Austronesian languages ​​= including Southeast Asia)。 Previously yoohiyy PT36&36The shroud introduced in、chronopride was a misspelling、I'm sorry。For reference, I will attach an image of reddit

Reference image on reddit