Home Forums Feel free bulletin board (BBS) Nice to meet you! When、BBS Kakiko is here! Reply To: Nice to meet you! When、BBS Kakiko is here!

yoohiyy
Participant

Yesterday、I've been watching the special feature of Vladimir Putin (called the man most feared by America) on "History Channel"。・ ・ ・ The previous administration was established、As a shadow meritorious person。(With the intention of revenge on Hillary、It is said that he set up a cyber and dragged down the Democratic Party ...)

somehow、It smells like cyber! << I'm kidding、・・・(゜ ゜ ゜)》 I feel like I'm looking for business material.。When I purchased a Tyco Note-like (solid top & screw connection) made on ebay before、Seller is Russian Federation(Irkutsk) Even though it is located、The stuff arrived by shipping from Southeast Asia。From any network point by remote control、I think he is demonstrating his commercial talent。

by the way、I got the idea of ​​"BBS" (easy bulletin board) here! (A casual topic & details are requested = ⇒ Members are seeking answers、Inducing role such as & etc. )

surely、It ’s just easy、Without a key (without member login)、You can browse this part of the forum!

there、The main subject is from yoohiyy、... Someone recently sees、"King ..." series (King Smo、King Turtle、Would you like to introduce the mod version of King Samurai)? Even ebay、The dial is now available separately。(Waffle tailoring、Isn't it like a Patic Nautilus atmosphere? !! And ...) The white dial (samurai) was around $ 130.、I stopped because it was expensive。

BBS ・ ・ ・ A group that puts bull-dog sauce on barbeque? (The manager's specialty is the garden / barbecue with a tarp in the parking lot of his car!) Bulletin (preliminary report)-It's a board-system。bull ... It was the 6th frequency (whether it was once in the past question) class of Eiken 1st grade。It was no sekichi。(´Д`;)ヾ